of ORT work in 2015
In its activities in 2015, ORT accomplished similar activities like in 2012, and with it accomplished twice bigger budget. Most activities were focused on the environmental sector and encouraging entrepreneurship.
The general impression is that ORT performs its mission within the available internal and external environment, factors and organizational capacities, which justifies its existence. ORT had 5 volunteers throughout the year and 1 employee.
1. Activities for the environment concentrated on educating young people to reduce pollution in Skopje with artistic and literary works. Participated 100 individuals.
2. Spring Day - Ecology Week, marked with expert article published in the newspaper.
3. Earth Day is celebrated on April 22 with the participation of other organizations' activities.
4. Appeals to institutions and citizens to reduce pollution.
5. 1. Participation of experts debates with institutions and associations.
1. In cooperation with many associations we have prepared applications for projects at national and international level, especially reviving cooperation with the Association of Roma women and young LULUDI in the preparation of projects to strengthen Roma women and minimize the unemployment. 2. We started cooperation with five organizations in order to promote an alternative tourism and providing services and products. 3. In cooperation with MCMS we conducted trainings. 4. In cooperation with Creation we conducted many training sessions for persons who want to establish a company to make a business plan. This is an integral part of the Government of RM for initiating employment subsidies. 5. Participation in expert debates with institutions and associations.
1. In cooperation with many associations and companies we have prepared applications for projects at national and international level.
2. Participation in expert debates with institutions and associations.
1. To strengthen the capacity, we rearranged the office space with the purchase of new computers and shelves for the library.
2. We have changed the staff.
Assembly of ORT.